Absolute. Premium. Protection.
Wiley X Ultra protective eyewear uses the world's most durable and lightweight materials: shatterproof Selenite Polycarbonate lenses with Scratch Resistant T-Shell Hardcoat and virtually indestructible Triloid Nylon frames. Not to mention, flame resistant materials. Wiley X: the only Premium Performance Sun Manufacturer who carries an entire line that is ANSI safety-rated.
Wiley X Technology
- Wiley X ANSI approved frames can accommodate specially designed prescription lenses
- Wiley X RX System expands the available prescription range up to +5.00/-7.00
- Polarized lens technology that adds 100% polarization to 100% ultraviolet protection for unequaled clarity and contrast
- Meets or exceeds the military's stringent MIL-PRF-32432(GL) ballistic standards for spectacles and goggles
- Patented removable Facial Cavity Seal blocks out wind, debris and peripheral light
- Meets and exceeds ANSI Z87.1 high velocity impact safety and optical standards
The Answer For Dry Eye Syndrome
Wiley X Climate Control Series Eyewear Protects Against Wind, Debris, and Dry Eyes.
Wiley X Climate Control Series Eyewear with patented removable soft foam Facial Cavity Seals create a cocoon around the eyes. For those who suffer from Dry Eye Syndrome, these sunglasses lock out the heat, wind and debris that can irritate or dry out sensitive eyes. For contact lens wearers, the Climate Control Series keeps eyes moist and protects against dust and debris getting into the eyes.
FUN FACT:"4.8 Million Americans over the age of 50 have dry eye. Tens of millions more have less severe symptoms."
Source: National eye Institute