Proof eyewear was founded in 2011, but its roots can be traced back to as early as the 1960s when a sawmill was built in southern Utah by Bud Dame. Proof carries frames made from wood materials that are FSC-certified and cotton that is 100% renewable, biodegradable, and hypoallergenic. Proof eyewear's logo represents the belief that, "Everyone has wings to fly, some just need a little help." Featured frames include: Wood collection, Eco collection, and Skate collection.
- Floating Frames: Lightweight materials used allows frames to float in water
- Pressed by Construction: Latest technology used to ensure durability
- UV protective coating
- 5 barrel stainless steel hinges
- Polarized lenses reduce glare
- Various tints and mirrors
- Made from recycled materials such as cotton and wood
ECO: Born Recycled is a line created by Alessandro Lenaro, the founder of MODO Eyewear. "Look good. Feel good. Do good." is Modo Eyewear's motto, which is evident in the work the company does to promote sustainability and social responsibility. The company participates in "One frame one tree" partnering with NGO Trees for the future by planting trees for every frame sold. ECO frames are made from recycled materials.
Born in the great outdoors in Moab, Utah in 1997, ZEAL Optics later moved to Boulder, Colorado where it has established firm roots with the outdoor community. Their goal is to enhance outdoor experience and create the most sustainable product possible. All of their "plastics" are plant-based resins and contain no petroleum. ZEAL offers polarized lenses that block the UV rays and prevent glare. These lenses were created to enhance your outdoor experience. See the true colors of nature. ZEAL Optics strives on helping the environment.
- The ONE collection comes in various styles, sizes, and colors
- This Eco Friendly collection follows the buy one, give one philosophy because every time a frame is purchased a tree is planted
The journey began when two brothers, Christopher and Andrew, travelled to Maine for a road trip. The brothers manufacture the frames in Mountainside New Jersey where the following steps occur to create fine, hand crafted frames: milling, veneering, cutting, engraving, sanding, and finishing.
Parkman Sunglass Features:
- Made in USA
- Eco Friendly
- 5 Barrel Hinges
- Lifetime Warranty
- Polarized lenses with an anti-scratch and anti-glare coating
- Frames float in Water